Friday, March 9, 2012


For those of you who do not know it, My husband and I spent about a year in England when he was getting his Masters Degree at the Unversity of Leeds. We lived in Harehills and I commuted everyday to a job at the White Rose Shopping Mall. One thing we have always missed is the Indian curry place that would deliver. So when a good Indian Grocery store opened up about a 45 minute drive from us, my husband and I were there on Opening Weekend. Since then we get into town to do some shopping about once a month. This was the haul from yesterday's shopping trip. It's as close as I can get to Indian Fast Food. The best part is it doesn't come with a layer of grease on top. :) Adelaye

PS: I also like that I can get Blackcurrent Ribena in a 1liter bottle. In fact I think I'll make myself a cup now.

No comments:

Post a Comment